Preset the image in the image editor

Hi all,

We have an webapp created on Bubble.io that uploads the images to uploadcare. When the user uploads the image the user can use the image editor from UC to crop the image. When the user clicks on the apply buttons the newurl (with all the new cropped parameters) will be saved in the DB.

My question is: is it possible that the user can reopen the editor by clicking on an already cropped image and that the cropped (and filter, mirror etc) settings are applied in the editor and the user can define new (crop, filter etc) settings and click on apply and we will save that url. so on so on.

another question: when i click on the apply button the image editor is gone, can i disable this so that i get the new url back but that the image editor is still there.

last question: is it possible to reset the settings to the default values?

i don’t know if this is somewhere in the manual but i cannot find it, it would also be great if the manual was accessible by AI because now chatgpt doesn’t know all the code and cannot answer my questions correctly.

Hello, thanks for reaching out! Could you tell me if you’re using a third-party plugin or building this integration yourself with code? And if you’re building yourself, which version of the file uploader you’re using? Thanks.