Uploadcare supports video processing and transcoding. Video Processing is a default option on any Uploadcare paid plans. The feature is powered by Uploadcare REST API: you post a processing job via a request to the API endpoint and get a processed file UUID in a response.
Currently, we support the following video operations:
- Resizing a video to fit into the specified dimensions. You can also specify the video width alone to preserve its aspect ratio.
- Adjusting Quality: setting the level of video quality that affects file sizes and hence loading times and volumes of generated traffic.
- Controlling output video format: converting files to one of the HTML5 video formats: webm, ogg, mp4.
- Creating a given number of thumbnails for your video.
- Cutting out a video clip from the video.
See the Video API docs to learn more