Can't find the form tag

I am trying to integrate upload care to my shopify store. I am following steps as told on the site but I am unable to find the tag in the product-template.liquid file under the “Sections” category.

There is no form tag available in the product-template.liquid file under the “Sections” category.

Please help me and please let me know that how can I integrate upload care on my shopify store.

Hi there,

Alex here from Uploadcare support.

What theme are you using? Some themes render the product form from a separate file which usually stored under “snippets” - lok up for “include” tags that refer to such files. Also, the form might be rendered with liquid syntax like this

{% form %}

If this doesn’t help, let me know.

Hello Alex, I have the exact same problem, I´m stuck at this step.
BTW I have zero coding experience or knowledge, but I have the will to solve this problem, I hope you can help me.

I´m using the Debut theme and I can´t fine this inside product-template.liquid, the only thing that I found that says form is this one:

{% form 'product', product, class:form_classes, novalidate: 'novalidate', data-product-form: '' %}

But has more stuff in it, so I don´t know if that´s the one.
Should I place this:
{% include ‘uploadcare-fields’ %}

Just below this:
{% form ‘product’, product, class:form_classes, novalidate: ‘novalidate’, data-product-form: ‘’ %}

I hope my question make sense.

Thank you so much for the help.

Hi @mitchelempire, sorry for the delayed response! This is the form where you need place {% include ‘uploadcare-fields’ %}. The form should contain various input fields, and you can choose where to place the widget. For example, you can place it between the last input element and the Add to cart button. However, this depends on your design requirements. If you need more help with this, share the content of the product-template. liquid file so that I can look into its structure and suggest the best place for placing the widget.