Seniority: Mid-Senior Level
Schedule: Full time
Uploadcare gives companies simple, powerful and developer-friendly building blocks to handle file uploading and delivery so they can free up resources to focus on innovation. We have built an all-in-one file handling solution that serves files up to 4x faster than in-house built solutions and traditional CDNs.
Uploadcare is loved by customers, it is well funded and cash-positive. We work with thousands of businesses across the world, from startups and SMBs to world-famous names like Universal, Loreal, PandaDoc and Berkeley.
Help Uploadcare win new users
Every day tens of companies start using Uploadcare. Most of our current customers found, evaluated and integrated Uploadcare by themselves, we plan to scale our growth by creating an inside sales department. We generate enough leads to start from, there is also a good potential to upsell to the current user base. After 6 months we’re going to start researching and developing new customer segments.
As an Uploadcare Account Executive, you will be responsible for closing deals. You should be comfortable researching prospective customers and adapting sales strategies to meet their needs. You will also play an integral role in defining our sales model. You are an adept salesperson, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including the CTO, COO, and CFO.
We’re looking for candidates who raise the level of our teams. You should value and practice transparency, have the humility to accept your weaknesses and continuously strive to improve both personally and professionally.
If you’re motivated, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
In this role, you will
- Spearhead the growth of Uploadcare, working through an entire sales cycle:
- prospecting > closing > account success.
- Own a named account list and develop account plans for winning and expanding business with mid-market and enterprise companies in the US and EU markets.
- Track all customer details (use case, account plans, and forecasting) in a CRM.
- Contribute to develop and refine our sales process.
- Achieve sales quota and forecast weekly/monthly reports.
- Identify and close quick, small wins whilst also managing longer complex cycles.
- Develop outbound strategies to create and nurture opportunities.
- Collaborate across teams to better focus customer-facing efforts.
- Be the voice of the customer to the product team.
You might be a fit if you have
- 3+ years of AE experience in tech. with a track record of a top performer
- Closed complex sales cycles in competitive markets.
- Keen interest in the tech industry.
- A self-starter who enjoys the challenge of a demanding and varied workflow.
- Passionate about building human relationships and believe that a happy customer is our best evangelist.
- Experience in developing sales pipelines and go-to-market strategies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to relate and influence decision-makers across the enterprise, from software developers to senior executives.
- A world-class team of visionaries building the world-class product.
- Competitive base and uncapped commission structure.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Comprehensive healthcare package
- Generous vacation policy
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences.
- Fun: we spend time together — team building, socializing and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents.
- Team breakfast catered once a week & happy hours.
Send us a short email telling about yourself to email@example.com